Investment Advisory Services – Wealth Management
Our advisors have the experience you need to help make your retirement something to look forward to both for you and your family, to give you peace of mind now and financial security in the future.
We can help you determine your objectives, distribute your assets accordingly, select your investment manager and review your portfolio on a regular basis. Solutions include:
- Portfolio Review and Rebalancing
- Strategic and Tactical Asset Allocation
Our investment management, includes state-of-the-art investment accounts that can encompass every investment vehicle, such as mutual funds, stocks, bonds, exchange traded funds, market linked FDIC insured certificate of deposits, REITs, and other alternative investments.
You’ll benefit from:
- Strategic thinking and recommendations of hand-picked national and global money managers
- Options customized to fit your portfolio and investment goals
- A single, unified and closely monitored account
- A highly trained and dedicated portfolio manager who will work to integrate your unique needs, tax situation and other preferences into a customized investment portfolio that reflects your personal financial situation
- What are the tax implications for establishing a Roth IRA?
- Are there still benefits to buying a home or investing in property–even in this market?
- How should I adjust my financial planning in light of ongoing investment volatility?
- How can I make the most of my cash flow to maintain my current lifestyle and still plan for retirement?
- What will I need to do to achieve my lifestyle goals in retirement?
- Do I have enough—or too much—insurance?
- How can I transfer assets to my heirs while minimizing estate taxes?
- How can I best fulfill my charitable goals?