Term Life Insurance Plans
Why don't you have life insurance?
I know I need life insurance but it seems so complicated...
With simplified issue just answer 7 Yes-or-No questions, and complete brief telephone interview.
Life insurance is expensive. I can't afford it.
Adjust the term and or the benefit amount to meet your budget. You can purchase more coverage at a later time.
Who has the time for a physical?
With simplified issue no medical exam, body fluids or APS are required.
- Issue Age 18-65 Years
- Face Amounts $50,000 to $399,999
- Only 7 Yes-or-No Questions 1
- Brief Telephone Underwriting Interview
- No medical exams, body fluids or APS
- Issue Age 66-75 years for Face Amounts $50,000 to $399,999
- Issue Age 18-75 for Face Amounts $400,000 or more
- Accelerated benefits for terminal conditions
- Insurance protection for child, convertible to permanent coverage of up to 5 times original amount at end of term
- Additional benefit for death due to accident
- Waiver of premium if totally disabled for at least 6 months
1 Issuance of the policy may depend on the answers to health questions in the application process
* Some products or riders may not be available in all states. Terms and conditions may apply. Optional benefits provided by rider(s)(an addition to your policy).