Savings and Retirement Annuities
Retirement can be an opportunity, a chance to do the things that you always dreamed about, a time of choice, freedom, and independence, a time to spend with spouse and family.
But a comfortable retirement is rarely a product of luck. It takes planning and discipline. Savings and retirement anuities may provide the vehicle you need to save for your retirement and grow your investment.
Chosen specifically for KPC members, Innovation Partners LLC is proud to make available a single-premium indexed annuity designed to protect your savings from market loss, plus provide optional riders for income protection, a death benefit, and chronic care protection.
- Seek control and flexibility within a more conservative investment
- Are concerned about the long-term effects of market volatility
- Are looking for guaranteed lifetime retirement income
- Need to rebalance their overall investment portfolios
- Want to accumulate money for retirement on a tax-deferred basis1
- Do not want to invest directly in the marke
- Guaranteed withdrawals for life (choose based on anticipated timeframe) even after the entire contract value is withdrawn; 3
- An enhanced death benefit (adjusted for withdrawals)
- Withdrawal amount increases in the event chronic care protection is required 4
1 Withdrawals are subject to ordinary income tax, and if taken prior to age 59½, a 10% tax penalty may also apply. This material is not intended to replace the advice of a qualified tax advisor, attorney, and accountant or insurance advisor. Consultation with the appropriate professional should be done before any financial commitments regarding the issues related to the situation are made.
2 Some products or riders may not be available in all states. Terms and conditions may apply. Optional benefits provided by rider(s)are additions to your policy.
3 An investment in the contract is subject to possible loss of principal and earnings, since a surrender charge and market value adjustment may apply to withdrawals or upon surrender of the contract.